Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hi, I'm a postmodern man.

I’m not sure what do i have to write, so i’ll take the easy way and i’m just going to introduce myself.
My name is Nicolás Hermosilla, and “Nicoglass” is the nickname that I use on Internet –also call my nerd name. This is my second blog, the other one I opened a few years ago just for fun. It was written on Spanish and maybe I should link it from here, but I'd be embarrassed if someone read what I wrote at that time, actually I don’t even like to see what I wrote.
Lately I’ve opened a lot of accounts on Internet, so I’ll add this blog to my list. I could say, humbly, that I’m a very postmodern man. See you at the next post (:

5 comments:

  1. Hey you fat man, that photo was taken in my home! And that`s my notebook! Oh my God, it's a good picture, man. I don't read the things that you wrote in the blog. I don't care about it. Goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I believe that we will have to call you Nicoglass everyday. I support your postmodern style. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cool the name of this magical mystery blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, I needed to post somebody. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey postmodern man! Your background reminds me of Stereolab...

    Good job ;)

    ReplyDelete