Saturday, July 3, 2010

Good night and good luck.

Since April I’m writing in this blog. Magical Mystery Blog born when my English teacher said to us that we had to write, every single Wednesday, something about us. Probably this will be my final post, because it doesn’t make sense that I continue writing when nobody will read me. Actually I think the only person really interested in read what I wrote was my teacher, because she had to evaluate me. It’s true that my classmates had commented my posts, but they had to do it. We have to post something in our blog, and also add comments to at least 3 of our classmates’ blogs. So, probably it was just fake interest… Ok, I won’t be so pessimistic, maybe someone learnt something about me and what I like.
As I said once, at this moment the only thing that will help us to improve our English is to practice, practice and more practice. That’s why I think that, beside the laziness that provoked me to write in it, Magical Mystery Blog was such a great idea. I don’t know how much I’ve improved, but I’m sure that now I’m writing so much faster. Not because my fingers, but my head is certainly thinking with more easiness in English.
Sometimes I didn’t have any desire to write, sometimes I wrote to the speed of light, (which in this case is synonymous of mediocrity) but actually I’m very proud and happy with my work in it. I could write about my favorite things and that’s always nice. In the other hand, I used to laugh a lot in the computer lab. I was always fooling around with my friends, commenting ridiculous things in our blogs and things like that.
Finally, thanks to my teacher, I could develop and speed up my English. Soooo… when all is said and done, I can certainly say that this was really nice

I’m going to dedicate you a good bye song:

1 comment: