Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm not a drunk


I think Fiestas Patrias has to be the most waited holidays in the year for all the chilean people, and, of course, I'm absolute agree with this idea. I'm going to write about this year celebration because it was, in some way, special. 

First we could celebrate since friday 14 until yesterday! We were free all week, so we have plenty of time to go to barbeques, drink piscolas with friends, and dance a lot of cuecas and cumbias. In second place, this year I moved with my family from Ovalle to La Serena (I'm studying in Santiago, but I'm from the north), so this would be my first national holiday in this new city. BUT, there I live with my father and my older sister, Daniela. My mother and my little sister still remains in Ovalle, so I passed a few days in there, just eating and sleeping... my mom consent me a lot. 

A thing that I really like about Ovalle is that, I studied all my childhood there, so I know a lot of people, and I could party with different groups all nights (at this point, you will probably think that I'm a drunk, but it's just for the holidays, I swear). Also, Ovalle is a small city, so its easy to move in there.

The 19th I travel to La Serena, and they waited me with a barbeque. We're not a big family (my dad, my two sisters, and a friend of Daniela that lives with them) but we ate meat like a 15 person' family

Finally, I went back to santiago yesterday. I came with some friends in a car, so it was a fun journey. So, at the end, I can say that this holidays were really cool. I can't wait for the next Fiestas Patrias.

2 comments:

  1. Tssss, since the friday 14!! NicoLie, stop please! with reason you are hang over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad luck: I don't like piscolas...
    Good luck: these holidays were perfect to drink wine with fruit (ponche)... and lots of terremotos! :)

    PD. Carlitos, plz ! jajaja...

    ReplyDelete