Monday, September 24, 2012

Achievements Unlocked


It was hard to think what I did at the first part of 2012. I feel like it has been a long time ago, maybe for the winter’ holidays, plus all of protest and mobilization… I don’t know, but, after a long time of meditation and regressions I came up with two things that I want to share that I accomplished during this time.
FIRST: There’s some class that I enjoy more than others at the university. The ones that are purely about journalism are my favorites, so TV was a good class. The last project was creating a TV program in that all class was involved. I was the “Assistant Director”, which means that I have manage all the times in the show, and also calm down to the director (it’s not a joke). I had a really good time making the program and we did an excellent job. It’s a good memory.
SECOND: I’ll continue talking about journalism and my achievements. This year I started to write for a magazine ¡and my articles were published on paper! It was pretty cool to saw my name printed. The magazine is called “La Magia Azul” and, actually, my good friend and classmate Aristeo invite me to participate in this project. I’m still writing for it, and I’m happy about that. 
Despite it all, I think it has been a great year. I’m only hoping that the Mayans are wrong with all of the world’s end thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment