Monday, September 24, 2012

I want to have a million friends


OK, pick just one good friend to write about him is difficult, u know? I’ll be honest, I’m not a sort of Roberto Carlos with a million friends, but I have a few, and isn’t quite easy pick one above the rest.. but as I’m talking about Roberto Carlos, I will talk precisely about one of my best friends, called Roberto.
His name is Roberto Bravo, and yes, he play the keyboard, but is far far away from THE Roberto Bravo, the chilean pianist. Roberto, my friend, is a better guitarist. Maybe he can’t play every song or performance a difficult solo, but the songs that he knows he can play it with true passion, and that’s all that matters, don’t u think?
I think that if I had a band he’ll be with me. Actually, we always play together sometimes, and I'm not sure if we’re good or bad, but it’s always a great time.
I met Roberto at Ovalle, where we both grow up. We were part of the same group of friends, and we assist to the same school, but when we became good friends was here, in Santiago. We share a lot of things, so our friendship is really easy to take. 
I was going to upload a photo when we are in a trip to Ovalle. We travel in his car, so it was pretty cool, because it's awful to travel in a bus sometimes, but unfortunaly, the internet isn't working so good. If i remember, I'll post the photo later.

No comments:

Post a Comment