Monday, September 24, 2012

I came from San Rosendo


I born in Santiago, but when I was only one year old, my family decided to move to Ovalle, and since then I lived in there. So, considering that I grow up in the north, I always simply said that I’m from there and not from here. At the end, I don’t have any memories from Santiago. I was too little.
However, arrive to Santiago to study wasn’t difficult at all. Actually, I like Santiago. I’m thinking that maybe I can say that I’m from Ovalle, but my chip is from here. I’m adaptable.
One of the things that I like about Santiago is the large number of things that you can do, visit, or enjoy. As my sister says is “a world of possibilities and the sky is the limit”. And this, in comparison to Ovalle is diametrically different. If I was a tourist guide, I’ll make a visit to the Racalamac Bridge’s during the night, because it’s by far, my favorite place in the city.
About the things that I dislike, I think I will say the weather. The winter is too cold, and the summer is too hot. It’s too extreme, but it’s the only thing… I’d like it was a little bit more balance. Anyways, I love Santiago.

No comments:

Post a Comment