Monday, October 1, 2012

Ice-breakers


My first day at university was... at least, weird. First of all, I have to say that, at the bottom, I'm a shy person, so it was difficult to start some chats with my new partners. Also, I had just arrive to Santiago, and, of course, I didn't meet anyone yet, but the guys that lived in here met each other at a party that they had done a few days before. So yes... I was a little bit unconfortable.

Everything went better when I had a nice chat with Mauricio, a guy who came from Talca, and we became friends instantly. Since there, it was all easier.

It was the first day! So everyone in the class was excited about the new friends, new classes, and everything, so we used to sit outside the classrooms, all together, to know each other. But, again, I was a shy person, so I talked only with a few guys. UNTIL, (OK this is a little embarrassing) someone said that I looked like a known actor... Honestly, I don't think so, but maybe it's true, because everyone agreed and ... well, it was like an ice-breaker to meet my classmates.

About the classes, I don’t remember too much. At the end, I knew and I was sure that this was the place where I wanted to be, but the social part it was the most important thing of that day… for sure.

5 comments:

  1. The provincial shy boy jaja.

    Yes! You are very similar to....
    http://www.google.cl/imgres?um=1&hl=es&safe=off&sa=N&rlz=1C1CHKW_esCL476CL476&biw=1360&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=yRYoR_Q8CaMdzM:&imgrefurl=http://www.mercuriovalpo.cl/prontus4_noticias/site/artic/20091227/pags/20091227000403.html&docid=cCTFmNuKC8xk-M&imgurl=http://www.mercuriovalpo.cl/prontus4_noticias/site/artic/20091227/imag/FOTO20020091227000403.jpg&w=274&h=500&ei=TRNqUL-6K4Xq8gSR-YDABg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=431&sig=114481238913779299653&page=1&tbnh=140&tbnw=95&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0,i:104&tx=43&ty=91 jeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shy? You? You have to be kidding me...
    Oh! Obviously you don't remember the class. You know what I'm talking about...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand you. I didn't go to the first party either and it was really weird to notice that everyone knew each other already. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that, the first time I saw you, I though you look like some one familiar... Then, everybody was saying about the actor joke... LOL xDD !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jajajaja I remember you with the Mauro xD and yes, you are identic to Héctor Morales. And for the "shy-boy" jajajaj yes, you was shy the first year, but the recent parties show the opposite xD

    ReplyDelete