Monday, October 8, 2012

These arent the presents that you're looking for


The first present that came to my mind when I read the instructions, it was one that I received in Christmas of 2008. My dad (or Santa Claus, if you prefer) gave me a LIGHTSABER! How cool is that?! I have to recognize that I’m a fan of Star Wars movies, and my dad knew it. Actually, he took me to my first Star Wars movie when I was a child. It was the “Children’s day” and we saw together the episode I, “The Phantom Menace” at the cinema (that was another great gift) and it blew my mind. Since then I’m a fan.

Ok, back to the lightsaber. It was the blue one, like the one that Obi Wan Kenobi had in the movies, and when you pushed a button the laser part came out and, of course, it has lights and sounds. The funny thing is that in 2008 I was a little too big to receive a toy as a gift, but my dad knew that I’d be thrilled… and he was right.

My dad also gave to my sister a lightsaber, the green one (like Qui Gon Jinn) and we spent the whole night fighting with our new weapons. I still have my lightsaber under my bed in case I have to fight with some siths in the middle of the night.

That’s all. May the force be with you.




10 comments:

  1. mortal! jajaja
    It's a very good story, Mr. Demofilo knows!
    jeje http://postimage.org/image/44trqo7ff/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad loves Star Wars, but I never liked. As he has only daughter, no son is with him... jijijij

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicolas's sweet! I must admit that is the fantasy of every child to be like a jedi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa Claus brough to me the VHS of the Episode II, Attack of the Clones...! In that time, i was totally in love with Anakin xD <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure that you have your lighsaber under the bed for to fight with Siths??

    If you know what I mean... xD

    http://zipmeme.com/uploads/generated/g1339555353309728966.jpg

    Nah, good story, also I had this lighsaber, but withoud sounds and lights :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. On 1999's Christmas my father gave me the double lightsaber of Darth Maul.
    One of this days I'll take it to University, for a star wars battle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Lightsaber, how cool is that?! One is never to old for gifts like those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen Star Wars. I'm Sorry. Please don't hit me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is very fun. The most near i was of a weapon were when my father Gave to me a power rangers gloves

    ReplyDelete