Monday, October 22, 2012

Today's activity

I think the activities that we did today were very funny and interesting. I really mean it. When I read the instructions I thought it would be a booooring activity, but at the end, actually, I enjoy it. I wouldn't say that I had an awesome time, but it was OK.
The firsts activities were easiest than the last ones. I just failed in one or two for each one, so I think I did a nice job. At the beggining, I really wanted to achieve a perfect score in at least one activity, and I thought that i'll do it in the vocabulary part, but I failed in three words (There are 25, it was close) :(
Finally, I won the last game. The second listening activity had 6 questions from an interview, and I answered correctely all of it.

VICTORY IS MINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment