Monday, November 12, 2012

In Tyler we trust


I have to recognize that isn't easy to choose one movie above all of the rest, because I really like movies, and I'd fill a list with movies that i loved. But, the rules says that I have to pick one, and I think that I'm going to talk about Fight Club.
The first and second rules of Fight Club is DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB, so I'm starting with the wrong foot, but I want a good marke. This movie stars Brad Pitt, Edward Norton and Helena Bonham-Carter... and this three-pack are on my top 5 actors. When you erased the action movies of Pitt from his filmography you can realize that he has a lot of great movies.
Back to my film, this movie totally blew my mind when I saw it, but to be precise, actually Fight Club is a book written by Chuck Palahniuk, and I read it first. Of course, I know that the book is always better than the movie, but in this case both are great.
Moreover, this movie became an 90's icon (it's from 1999), because of its look, but mainly for its breaking speech, and for this I mean that if you think about it, there's a lot of anarchist thoughts on the movie.
Well, Fight Club is obviously about a fight club, but don't get confused, it's not an action movie. Pitt and Norton establish this illegal club where people go to fight and destress, and its first and second rules, as I said at the beggining is do not talk about fight club.

Here's the trailer, and if you haven't seen it yet, I'm telling you, YOU MUST.

7 comments:

  1. ~~\~~¬[{}@#~~!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Sorry I'm very excited. I think that is one of the best movies I've ever seen.

    "$·%$&$@@~€¬54!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great movie that I still don't watch
    I hope in vacationes I can sit and wacth this great recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck, I don't have seen this movie. I don't know why!
    You said that we MUST see it, I believe you. I promess that I see it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fight Club, a psychological film...it kind of makes you think about some aspects of your own life isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this movie is one of my favorites, because the final is awesome with the explosions and where is my mind of pixies :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen it. Maybe, when we're on holidays I'll make a time and see it finally

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the epic movie fans of the Fight club here come Tyler
    and "In tyler we trust"
    Grab this exclusive T-shirt visit the below link www.store.esparsha.com

    ReplyDelete