Monday, November 19, 2012

That's all folks!

I've always loved English... I really mean it. When I was at the school, it went very well. The teacher support me a lot, because he noticed that I was interested, and actually, as I had good markes, sometimes I helped him to review some tests of my classmates. 
Sadly, when I arrived to the university, I forgot a little bit of what I learned, because I think english is all about practicing, and with 2 subjects in 4 years... well, I get losted.
So, after a while without this class, I enjoyed this "reunion" with english. Now I'm writing faster, I remembered the grammar' rules, and everything else. For that reason, I value the blog's work, because it makes you think in english, and I think that's the key to improve your level. Also, we used to write about fun stuffs, and I had the space to tell nonsense to my classmates... it was fun.
About the aspects that I think that I need to improve, it will be the oral part, because I think I know the rules,  and I handle enough vocabulary, but when I'm talking ¡I forget everything! Maybe is a lack of confidence... 
Another thing that I noticed was that my pronunciation it wasn't very good. When I was recording my videos and later I watched them, I thought that I was talking like Tarzan, so I hope that in this moment I've finally get over that diction' problems.
So, like I was saying, I love english, because I also love music and I used to hear mainly anglo music, so I'm always checking the lyrics. Moreover, I watch series and movies and I HATE when they're dubbing, and it's good to hear the characters and understand what they're saying. 
Well, this are my last words. I hope that you didn't get bored reading what I wrote.

Goodnight, and goodluck.

7 comments:

  1. I helped my teacher to check the tests too! She loved me :) I also believe that english is all about practicing. I forget everything when I'm talking too. So sad.

    Good luuuuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's great when you get to understand wath people says, in series, real life and movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock, Nicolás. You're speak english very well and I love you (in secret :$)

    Like JH, Long Slow Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very good for this level!
    obviously we have to improve our oral english to talk like persons and no like monkeys jaja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the recomendation of watch tv and series in english is very good. It's true, is very nice when you get to unterstand wath people says in english.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also forgot a lot of English before to enter university, but now I think that I still lack to learn :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot all english classes of school when I enter at U :(, the university english courses were like a "restart" for me u.u

    ReplyDelete