Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Don't hate me

When I suggested this topic with my friends, we were thinking to write about our favorite English teacher, trying to avoid pick just one teacher of our whole life. I think it will be ok if I only write about that. Also I don’t wanna think too much.
I’m going to talk about my current English teacher. Some people will think that I’m doing this just because I want to get a good mark, but actually is probably that she won’t be very happy when she read this. But I’ll do it anyways.
I like her class because I can’t imagine how would be an English class with another teacher… well, maybe I can: It would be the most boring class in the world. I’ve heard that in the others levels the teachers are old and ugly ladies. And for that reason I thank god everyday (Yeah sure). My teacher is young and I believe that she likes the same music and movies that I like. So, she is cool.
In our level, English is just practice, so it’s absolutely necessary the existence of confidence between the teacher and the students. I think Miss Daniela is capable to do that.
A few weeks ago I added her to Facebook, and it was very funny. Maybe we used to talk about things with no sense at all, but it was nice. I was very sad when I realized that she erased me. But wherever… I wanted to write about her anyways.

9 comments:

  1. ahahaha very funny
    I hope Miss Daniela likes it too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cool. I like the way she teach us...

    Take Care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's great, she likes very good music and makes entertaining classes. I just wish her classes were earlier...

    ReplyDelete
  4. uuuh perfect couple!
    the teacher is so important in the educative process, it is nice you like her

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love her <3
    The only thing I'm gonna say is: We will have problems...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read your comment on my Radiohead post. What part of the 'I didn't want to die because of Radiohead' part you didn't understand?

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way, I'm not going to comment about this one...

    OK, I'm going to say something: we can still talk nonsense through Last.fm

    ReplyDelete